Acupuncture is a safe and effective natural therapy that on it’s own, or as a complementary therapy, is used to heal illness, prevent disease and improve well-being.
Presterilized, hair-thin, one-time use disposable needles are inserted into specific, very precise acupuncture points in the body, where they trigger the body’s natural healing response. We use both Chinese and Japanese techniques of painless needling.
In Asian theory, this 4,000 year old art stimulates meridian flow and autoimmune response to harmonize the body’s energy and enhance the health of both body and mind.
In Western medical terms, acupuncture brings about physiological change, influencing both central and peripheral nervous systems, stimulating the release of brain chemicals, endorphins, enhancing blood flow and healing by altering brain chemistry and encouraging the body to promote natural healing and improve function.
Conditions Treated With Acupuncture
- Addictions: Smoking, Weight Loss
- Motor Vehicle Trauma & Whiplash
- Colitis, Constipation & Indigestion
- Chemotherapy and related Nausea/ Vomiting
- Neuralgia, Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia
- Menstrual & Menopausal Pain
- Chronic Fatigue, Low Energy
- Tennis Elbow/Golfer’s Elbow
- Bronchitis & Sinus Problems
- Shoulder, Neck & Back Pain
- Post Stroke Rehabilitation
- High/Low Blood Pressure
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Arthritis, Rheumatism
- Headache & Migraine
- Hepatitis, Gallstones
- Tendonitis & Bursitis
- Fertility Challenges
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Allergies & Asthma
- Digestive Problems
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Frozen Shoulder
- Poor Circulation
- Sports Injuries